Thursday, June 26, 2014

Premium Pick - Weasel


I'm going to start a handful of posts talking (bragging) about my favorite picks and finds. The reason this hobby is so addictive is because of the stories you come away with. There's no reason to keep them to myself. 
So here we go... the RSG BEST PICKS EVER!


I was digging around in the upper part of a metal quonset style barn when I stumbled on this nasty looking little mink sitting on a shelf. I had heard once that antique taxidermy sells like hotcakes, plus I knew creepy odd stuff sells. This dusty little guy was plenty of both. I bought it for $20 from the owner and much to my wife's dread, took it home. I love taking wild guesses on stuff not knowing if it is in fact worth a dime! Such a rush.

My wife was more than happy when I sold it for over $200!

No comments:

Post a Comment